For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab84919 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionInvolved in early steps of centriole duplication, as well as in the later steps of centriole length control. Required for ciliogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat POC1 family.
Contains 7 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome > centriole. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > cilium basal body. Component of both mother and daughter centrioles.
Information by UniProt
- 4933430F16Rik antibody
- FLJ14923 antibody
- FLJ41111 antibody
Anti-WDR51B antibody images
References for Anti-WDR51B antibody (ab84919)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"