For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionNucleolar protein that acts as a modulator of rRNA synthesis. Plays a central role during organogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WD repeat WDR55 family.
Contains 7 WD repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus, nucleolus. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- WD repeat domain 55 antibody
- WD repeat-containing protein 55 antibody
- wdr55 antibody
- WDR55_HUMAN antibody
Anti-WDR55 antibody images
References for Anti-WDR55 antibody (ab98265)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"