For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103864 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevanceWDR73 belongs to the WD repeat WDR73 family and contains 3 WD repeats.
- 1200011I23Rik antibody
- 2410008B13Rik antibody
- AI848574 antibody
Anti-WDR73 antibody images
Western blot - WDR73 antibody (ab103864)
Anti-WDR73 antibody (ab103864) at 1/100 dilution + MK562 cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - WDR73 antibody (ab103864)
ab103864, at 1/50 dilution, staining WDR73 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry using a peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-WDR73 antibody (ab103864)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"