For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be a transcriptional activator. May be involved in chromatin remodeling.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 bromo domains.
Contains 8 WD repeats.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Bromodomain and WD repeat domain containing protein 1 antibody
- Bromodomain and WD repeat-containing protein 1 antibody
- Brwd1 antibody
Anti-WDR9 antibody images
References for Anti-WDR9 antibody (ab94916)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"