For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionSeems to act as a modulator of apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with the highest expression in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 6 WD repeats.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ31741 antibody
- Monad antibody
- OTTHUMP00000205522 antibody
Anti-WDR92 antibody images
References for Anti-WDR92 antibody (ab117638)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"