For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103937 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 76 kDa.
- RelevanceWDTC1 contains 2 TPR repeats and 7 WD repeats. WDTC1, the ortholog of Drosophila Adipose Gene, associates with human obesity, modulated by MUFA intake. There are six named isoforms.
- Cellular localizationCytosol. Nucleus.
- Adipose homolog antibody
- ADP antibody
- DCAF9 antibody
Anti-WDTC1 antibody images
References for Anti-WDTC1 antibody (ab103937)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"