For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 76 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay 1/312500.
- RelevanceWDTC1 contains 2 TPR repeats and 7 WD repeats. WDTC1, the ortholog of Drosophila Adipose Gene, associates with human obesity, modulated by MUFA intake. There are six named isoforms.
- Cellular localizationCytosol. Nucleus.
- Adipose homolog antibody
- ADP antibody
- DCAF9 antibody
Anti-WDTC1 antibody images
References for Anti-WDTC1 antibody (ab83568)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"