For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 12 kDa.
- FunctionAntibacterial protein. Putative acid-stable proteinase inhibitor.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in prostate, skin, lung and esophagus. Weakly expressed in skeletal muscle, epididymis, kidney, trachea, salivary gland, testis and seminal vesicle.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 WAP domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- C20orf122 antibody
- dJ211D12.4 antibody
- Protease inhibitor WAP2 antibody
Anti-WFDC12 antibody images
References for Anti-WFDC12 antibody (ab108136)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"