For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute the antibody with 200 µl sterile PBS for a final antibody concentration of 0.5 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesIgG fraction of culture supernatant purified by Protein A/G affinity chromatography and 0.2 µm filtered.
- Clone numberRM0144-3M51
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa.
- FunctionBinds to WNT proteins and inhibits their activities. May be involved in mesoderm segmentation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 WIF domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- WIF-1 antibody
- wif1 antibody
- WIF1_HUMAN antibody
- Wnt inhibitory factor 1 antibody
References for Anti-WIF1 antibody [RM0144-3M51] (ab86496)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"