Anti-Wnt3 antibody [4F10-1D2] (ab52568)
- Product nameAnti-Wnt3 antibody [4F10-1D2]See all Wnt3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [4F10-1D2] to Wnt3
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for the mid region of the WNT3 protein. It does not react with WNTs 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant protein corresponding to an internal region of the human WNT3 protein
- Positive control
- WNT3 transfected 293 cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number4F10-1D2
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab52568 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml.|
- FunctionLigand for members of the frizzled family of seven transmembrane receptors. Wnt-3 and Wnt-3a play distinct roles in cell-cell signaling during morphogenesis of the developing neural tube.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in WNT3 are the cause of autosomal recessive tetra-amelia (ARTTRA) [MIM:273395]. Tetra-amelia is a rare human genetic disorder characterized by complete absence of all four limbs and other anomalies such as craniofacial, nervous system, pulmonary, skeletal and urogenital defects.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Wnt family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Int 4 antibody
- MGC131950 antibody
- MGC138321 antibody
- MGC138323 antibody
- Proto-oncogene Int-4 homolog antibody
- Proto-oncogene Wnt-3 antibody
- wingless type MMTV integration site family member 3 antibody
- Wnt 3 proto oncogene protein antibody
- WNT 3 proto oncogene protein precursor antibody
- wnt3 antibody
- WNT3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Wnt3 antibody [4F10-1D2] images
Anti-Wnt3 antibody [4F10-1D2] (ab52568) at 1 µg/ml + WNT3 transfected 293 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa
References for Anti-Wnt3 antibody [4F10-1D2] (ab52568)
ab52568 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.