For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab50030? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab50030 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Pope C et al. The role of H19, a long non-coding RNA, in mouse liver postnatal maturation. PLoS One 12:e0187557 (2017).
- Zhang L et al. Increased WNT6 expression in tumor cells predicts unfavorable survival in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma patients. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 8:11421-7 (2015).
- Richards MH et al. Porcupine is not required for the production of the majority of Wnts from primary human astrocytes and CD8+ T cells. PLoS One 9:e92159 (2014).
- Yuan G et al. WNT6 is a novel target gene of caveolin-1 promoting chemoresistance to epirubicin in human gastric cancer cells. Oncogene : (2012).
- Wang C et al. Effect of Wnt6 on human dental papilla cells in vitro. J Endod 36:238-43 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"