For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab108146 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 123 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the WWC family.
Contains 1 C2 domain.
Information by UniProt
- BM042 antibody
- KIAA1280 antibody
- Protein WWC3 antibody
Anti-WWC3 antibody images
Western blot - WWC3 antibody (ab108146)
Anti-WWC3 antibody (ab108146) at 1/100 dilution + U251 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 123 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - WWC3 antibody (ab108146)
ab108146, at a 1/50 dilution, staining WWC3 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry, using a peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-WWC3 antibody (ab108146)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"