For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 99 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceWwp2 is a HECT domain containing E3 ubiqutin protein ligase. Wwp2 specifically interacts with Rpb1 and is responsible for targeting it for ubiquitination.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- AIP2 antibody
- Atrophin 1 interacting protein 2 antibody
- NEDD4 like E3 ubiquitin protein ligase antibody
Anti-Wwp2 antibody images
Western blot - Wwp2 antibody (ab86544)
Anti-Wwp2 antibody (ab86544) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + transfected 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 99 kDa
Observed band size : >70 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Wwp2 antibody (ab86544)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"