Anti-xCT antibody (ab37185)
- Product nameAnti-xCT antibodySee all xCT primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to xCT
- SpecificityThis antibody is specific for XCT.
- Tested applicationsWB, Flow Cyt, IHC-FoFr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide: MVRKPVVSTI SKGGYLQGNV NGRLPSLGNK EPPGQEKVQL , corresponding to N terminal amino acids 1/50 of Human xCT
- Positive controlhuman and mouse Stomach tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tris glycine, 150mM Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesAffinity purified antibody.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37185 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa. (ECL).|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-FoFr||IHC-FoFr: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 21639880|
- FunctionSodium-independent, high-affinity exchange of anionic amino acids with high specificity for anionic form of cystine and glutamate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the amino acid-polyamine-organocation (APC) superfamily. L-type amino acid transporter (LAT) (TC 2.A.3.8) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Amino acid transport system xc xCT antibody antibodyAmino acid transport system xc- antibodyCalcium channel blocker resistance protein CCBR1 antibody
- Calcium channel blocker resistance protein CCBR1 antibody antibodyCCBR1 antibodyCysteine/glutamate transporter antibody antibodycystine/glutamate transporter antibodyOTTHUMP00000164578 antibodySLC7A11 antibodySolute carrier family 7 (anionic amino acid transporter light chain, xc- system), member 11 antibodysolute carrier family 7 antibodySolute carrier family 7 member 11 antibodySolute carrier family 7, (cationic amino acid transporter, y+ system) member 11 antibodySYSTEM Xc(-) TRANSPORTER-RELATED PROTEIN antibodyxCT antibodyXCT_HUMAN antibody
Anti-xCT antibody images
All lanes : Anti-xCT antibody (ab37185) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Total human stomach lysate.
Lane 2 : Total mouse stomach lysate.
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa
Exposure time : 1 minute
References for Anti-xCT antibody (ab37185)
This product has been referenced in:
- Mitchell LA et al. Suppression of vaccine immunity by inflammatory monocytes. J Immunol 189:5612-21 (2012). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 23136203) »
- Pampliega O et al. Increased expression of cystine/glutamate antiporter in multiple sclerosis. J Neuroinflammation 8:63 (2011). WB, Flow Cyt, IHC-FoFr ; Human, Mouse, Rat . Read more (PubMed: 21639880) »