For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-XAB2 antibody
See all XAB2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to XAB2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-856 of Human XAB2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in transcription-coupled repair (TCR), transcription and pre-mRNA splicing.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the crooked-neck family.
Contains 14 HAT repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Detected in the splicing complex carrying pre-mRNA.
Information by UniProt
- 0610041O14Rik antibody
- adapter protein ATH 55 antibody
- Adapter protein ATH-55 antibody
Anti-XAB2 antibody images
IHC-P - XAB2 antibody (ab57515)
XAB2 antibody (ab57515) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human lung.
Western blot - XAB2 antibody (ab57515)
Predicted band size : 100 kDa
XAB2 antibody (ab57515) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-XAB2 antibody (ab57515)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"