For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 100 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 100 kDa).
- FunctionInvolved in transcription-coupled repair (TCR), transcription and pre-mRNA splicing.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the crooked-neck family.
Contains 14 HAT repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Detected in the splicing complex carrying pre-mRNA.
Information by UniProt
- 0610041O14Rik antibody
- adapter protein ATH 55 antibody
- Adapter protein ATH-55 antibody
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"