For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -80°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 100 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionInvolved in transcription-coupled repair (TCR), transcription and pre-mRNA splicing.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the crooked-neck family.
Contains 14 HAT repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Detected in the splicing complex carrying pre-mRNA.
Information by UniProt
- 0610041O14Rik antibody
- adapter protein ATH 55 antibody
- Adapter protein ATH-55 antibody
Anti-XAB2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - XAB2 antibody (ab78062)
ab78062, at 5µg/ml, staining XAB2 in human kidney by Immunohistochemistry using formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-XAB2 antibody (ab78062)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"