For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Goat polyclonal to xCT
Rat, HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Dog, Pig, Orangutan
, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 215-229 of Human xCT
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
Immunogen affinity purified
Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.02 - 0.06 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa).
Sodium-independent, high-affinity exchange of anionic amino acids with high specificity for anionic form of cystine and glutamate.
Belongs to the amino acid-polyamine-organocation (APC) superfamily. L-type amino acid transporter (LAT) (TC 2.A.3.8) family.
Information by UniProt
- Amino acid transport system xc xCT antibody antibody
- Amino acid transport system xc- antibody
- Calcium channel blocker resistance protein CCBR1 antibody
References for Anti-xCT antibody (ab60171)
This product has been referenced in:
- Ge C et al. The down-regulation of SLC7A11 enhances ROS induced P-gp over-expression and drug resistance in MCF-7 breast cancer cells. Sci Rep 7:3791 (2017).
Read more (PubMed: 28630426) »
- Chintala S et al. Downregulation of Cystine Transporter x(c) by Irinotecan in human head and neck cancer FaDu xenografts. Chemotherapy 56:223-33 (2010).
Read more (PubMed: 20551639) »
See all 3 Publications
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"