For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-xCT antibody
See all xCT primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to xCT
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal amino acids 215-264 (
KGQTQNFKDAFSGRDSSITRLPLAFYYGMYAYAGWFYLNFVTEEVENPEK ) of Human xCT (NP_055146).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionSodium-independent, high-affinity exchange of anionic amino acids with high specificity for anionic form of cystine and glutamate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the amino acid-polyamine-organocation (APC) superfamily. L-type amino acid transporter (LAT) (TC 2.A.3.8) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Amino acid transport system xc xCT antibody antibody
- Amino acid transport system xc- antibody
- Calcium channel blocker resistance protein CCBR1 antibody
References for Anti-xCT antibody (ab99059)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"