For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116138 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 199 kDa.
- FunctionProtects actin filaments from depolymerization.
- Tissue specificityIsoform A, isoform B and isoform C are expressed in heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Xin family.
Contains 17 Xin repeats.
- DomainXin repeats bind F-actin.
- Cellular localizationCell junction. Colocalizes with actin stress fibers.
Information by UniProt
- AI415219 antibody
- Cardiomyopathy-associated protein 1 antibody
- CMYA1 antibody
Anti-XIRP1 antibody images
References for Anti-XIRP1 antibody (ab116138)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"