For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionProtects actin filaments from depolymerization.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Xin family.
Contains 28 Xin repeats.
- DomainXin repeats bind F-actin.
- Cellular localizationCell junction. Colocalizes with actin stress fibers.
Information by UniProt
- Beta-xin antibody
- Cardiomyopathy associated 3 antibody
- Cardiomyopathy-associated protein 3 antibody
Anti-XIRP2 antibody images
References for Anti-XIRP2 antibody (ab122234)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"