For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 82 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa).
- FunctionMay function in G-protein coupled signal transduction (By similarity). Potential receptor for xenotropic and polytropic murine leukemia retroviruses.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Detected in spleen, lymph node, thymus, leukocytes, bone marrow, heart, kidney, pancreas and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SYG1 (TC 2.A.94) family.
Contains 1 EXS domain.
Contains 1 SPX domain.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal liver.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ90308 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000033084 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000033085 antibody
Anti-XPR1 antibody images
Western blot - XPR1 antibody (ab88911)
All lanes : Anti-XPR1 antibody (ab88911) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : Raji (Human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : Ramos (Human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 4 : HL60 (Human promyelocytic leukemia cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 5 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 6 : HepG2 (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 82 kDa
Observed band size : 82 kDa
Additional bands at : 28 kDa,37 kDa,54 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 20 minutes
References for Anti-XPR1 antibody (ab88911)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"