For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 70 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionCorrects defective DNA strand-break repair and sister chromatid exchange following treatment with ionizing radiation and alkylating agents.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 BRCT domains.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Ser-371 causes dimer dissociation. Phosphorylation by CK2 promotes interaction with APTX and APLF.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Accumulates at sites of DNA damage.
Information by UniProt
- DNA repair protein XRCC1 antibody
- RCC antibody
- X ray repair complementing defective repair in chinese hamster antibody
Anti-XRCC1 antibody images
Western blot - XRCC1 antibody (ab58465)
All lanes : Anti-XRCC1 antibody (ab58465) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Jurkat cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from Jurkat cells with immunizing peptide
Predicted band size : 70 kDa
Observed band size : 70 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) - XRCC1 antibody (ab58465)
Ab58465, at 1/50 dilution, staining paraffin embedded human lung carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry in the absence (left image) or presence (right image) of the immunising peptide.
References for Anti-XRCC1 antibody (ab58465)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"