For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-XYLB antibody
See all XYLB primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to XYLB
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-536 of Human XYLB
- Positive control
- XYLB-transfected mammalian cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
- RelevanceXYLB belongs to the FGGY kinase family. Catalytic activity: ATP + D-xylulose = ADP + D-xylulose 5-phosphate.
- Xylulokinase antibody
- Xylulokinase homolog antibody
- Xylulose kinase antibody
Anti-XYLB antibody images
Western blot - XYLB antibody (ab68055)
All lanes : Anti-XYLB antibody (ab68055) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : XYLB transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat anti-mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-XYLB antibody (ab68055)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"