For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab76252? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab76252 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Verma A et al. Biophysical studies and NMR structure of YAP2 WW domain - LATS1 PPxY motif complexes reveal the basis of their interaction. Oncotarget 9:8068-8080 (2018).
- Wu J et al. Inhibitory effect and mechanism of exogenous mammalian sterile 20-like kinase 1 on the growth of human colorectal cancer. Oncol Lett 13:2656-2664 (2017).
- Zhang X et al. The essential role of YAP O-GlcNAcylation in high-glucose-stimulated liver tumorigenesis. Nat Commun 8:15280 (2017).
- Shan L et al. Huaier Restrains Proliferative and Migratory Potential of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells Partially Through Decreased Yes-Associated Protein 1. J Cancer 8:4087-4097 (2017).
- Zhang J et al. Circular RNA_LARP4 inhibits cell proliferation and invasion of gastric cancer by sponging miR-424-5p and regulating LATS1 expression. Mol Cancer 16:151 (2017).
- Qin L et al. 14-3-3s regulation of and interaction with YAP1 in acquired gemcitabine resistance via promoting ribonucleotide reductase expression. Oncotarget 7:17726-36 (2016).
- Jeibmann A et al. Identification of genes involved in the biology of atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumours using Drosophila melanogaster. Nat Commun 5:4005 (2014).
- Fujii M et al. TGF-ß synergizes with defects in the Hippo pathway to stimulate human malignant mesothelioma growth. J Exp Med 209:479-94 (2012).
- Beverdam A et al. Yap Controls Stem/Progenitor Cell Proliferation in the Mouse Postnatal Epidermis. J Invest Dermatol : (2012).
- Orr BA et al. Yes-associated protein 1 is widely expressed in human brain tumors and promotes glioblastoma growth. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 70:568-77 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"