For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab76252? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab76252 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Wu J et al. Inhibitory effect and mechanism of exogenous mammalian sterile 20-like kinase 1 on the growth of human colorectal cancer. Oncol Lett 13:2656-2664 (2017).
- Zhang X et al. The essential role of YAP O-GlcNAcylation in high-glucose-stimulated liver tumorigenesis. Nat Commun 8:15280 (2017).
- Qin L et al. 14-3-3s regulation of and interaction with YAP1 in acquired gemcitabine resistance via promoting ribonucleotide reductase expression. Oncotarget 7:17726-36 (2016).
- Jeibmann A et al. Identification of genes involved in the biology of atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumours using Drosophila melanogaster. Nat Commun 5:4005 (2014).
- Fujii M et al. TGF-ß synergizes with defects in the Hippo pathway to stimulate human malignant mesothelioma growth. J Exp Med 209:479-94 (2012).
- Beverdam A et al. Yap Controls Stem/Progenitor Cell Proliferation in the Mouse Postnatal Epidermis. J Invest Dermatol : (2012).
- Orr BA et al. Yes-associated protein 1 is widely expressed in human brain tumors and promotes glioblastoma growth. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 70:568-77 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"