For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab62751? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab62751 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Papaspyropoulos A et al. RASSF1A uncouples Wnt from Hippo signalling and promotes YAP mediated differentiation via p73. Nat Commun 9:424 (2018).
- Sourbier C et al. Targeting loss of the Hippo signaling pathway in NF2-deficient papillary kidney cancers. Oncotarget 9:10723-10733 (2018).
- Miao J et al. YAP regulates PD-L1 expression in human NSCLC cells. Oncotarget 8:114576-114587 (2017).
- Abe M et al. STAT3 deficiency prevents hepatocarcinogenesis and promotes biliary proliferation in thioacetamide-induced liver injury. World J Gastroenterol 23:6833-6844 (2017).
- Taniguchi K et al. YAP-IL-6ST autoregulatory loop activated on APC loss controls colonic tumorigenesis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 114:1643-1648 (2017).
- Rizvi S et al. A Hippo and Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptor Autocrine Pathway in Cholangiocarcinoma. J Biol Chem 291:8031-47 (2016).
- Pijuan-Galitó S et al. Serum Inter-a-inhibitor activates the Yes tyrosine kinase and YAP/TEAD transcriptional complex in mouse embryonic stem cells. J Biol Chem 289:33492-502 (2014).
- Liu X et al. PTPN14 interacts with and negatively regulates the oncogenic function of YAP. Oncogene : (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"