For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+)
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110829 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionComponent of the ATAC complex, a complex with histone acetyltransferase activity on histones H3 and H4.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 YEATS domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ10201 antibody
- FLJ12841 antibody
- FLJ13308 antibody
Anti-YEATS2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - YEATS2 antibody (ab110829)
ab110829, at 1/50 dilution, staining YEATS2 in paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry, in the presence (right panel) or absence (left panel) of immunising peptide.
References for Anti-YEATS2 antibody (ab110829)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"