For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-YIF1A antibody
See all YIF1A primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to YIF1A
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
antigen sequence corresponding to amino acids 240-269 (
ALMYFIVRSLRTAALGPDSMGGPVPRQRLQ ) of Human YIF1A.
- Positive control
- Human smooth muscle tissue; RT-4 and U-251 MG cell lysates; A-431 cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Fixation/Permeabilization: PFA/Triton X-100
- FunctionPossible role in transport between endoplasmic reticulum and Golgi.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the YIF1 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Cycles between the endoplasmic reticulum and the endoplasmic reticulum-Golgi intermediate compartment.
Information by UniProt
- 54TM antibody
- 54TMp antibody
- FinGER7 antibody
Anti-YIF1A antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-YIF1A antibody (ab121455)
ab121455, at 1/150 dilution, staining YIF1A in paraffin-embedded Human smooth muscle tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-YIF1A antibody (ab121455)
All lanes : Anti-YIF1A antibody (ab121455) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : Marker [kDa] 230, 130, 95, 72, 56, 36, 28, 17, 11
Lane 2 : RT-4 cell lysate
Lane 3 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 4 : Human Plasma lysate
Lane 5 : Human Liver lysate
Lane 6 : Human Tonsil lysate
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-YIF1A antibody (ab121455)
ab121455, at 4µg/ml, staining YIF1A (green) in A-431 cells by Immunofluorescence.
References for Anti-YIF1A antibody (ab121455)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"