For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/250 - 1/500.
||1/10 - 1/20. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Fixation/Permeabilization: PFA/Triton X-100
- FunctionMay play a role in hematopoiesis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by nucleated hematopoietic cells (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the YIP1 family.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal liver (at protein level). Expressed in embryonic hematopoiesis sites.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cytoplasm. Localization to the cytoplasm or to the cell membrane is developmentally and ontogenetically regulated.
Information by UniProt
- Killer lineage protein 1 antibody
- Natural killer cell-specific antigen KLIP1 antibody
- Protein YIPF3 antibody
Anti-YIPF3 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-YIPF3 antibody (ab121456)
All lanes : Anti-YIPF3 antibody (ab121456) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : Negative control (vector only transfected HEK293T lysate)
Lane 2 : YIPF3-transfected HEK293T over expression Lysate (co-expressed with a C terminal myc-DDK tag (~3.1 kDa))
developed using the ECL technique
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-YIPF3 antibody (ab121456)
ab121456, at a 1/15 dilution, staining YIPF3 in paraffin embedded Human colon tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-YIPF3 antibody (ab121456)
ab121456, at 4 µg/ml, staining YIPF3 (green) in Human A431 cells by Immunofluorescence.
References for Anti-YIPF3 antibody (ab121456)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"