For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-YL1 antibody
See all YL1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to YL1
- Specificityab28708 recognises YL-1 protein (TCFL1).
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide derived from residues 179-228 of human YL1.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.06 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionCould be a DNA-binding transcriptional regulator. May be involved in chromatin modification and remodeling.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the VPS72/YL1 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CFL1 antibody
- HGNC11644 antibody
- Protein YL-1 antibody
Anti-YL1 antibody images
Western blot - YL1 antibody (ab28708)
Anti-YL1 antibody (ab28708) at 0.06 µg/ml + Fetal lung lysate
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 33 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-YL1 antibody (ab28708)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"