For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-YL1 antibody
See all YL1 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to YL1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-365 of Human VPS72
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionCould be a DNA-binding transcriptional regulator. May be involved in chromatin modification and remodeling.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the VPS72/YL1 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CFL1 antibody
- HGNC11644 antibody
- Protein YL-1 antibody
Anti-YL1 antibody images
Western blot - VPS72 antibody (ab57682)
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57682 VPS72 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 66 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-YL1 antibody(ab57682)
ab57682 at 10 ug/ml staining YL1 in human Hella cells by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence.
References for Anti-YL1 antibody (ab57682)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"