For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 41 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionCould be a DNA-binding transcriptional regulator. May be involved in chromatin modification and remodeling.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the VPS72/YL1 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CFL1 antibody
- HGNC11644 antibody
- Protein YL-1 antibody
Anti-YL1 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - YL1 antibody (ab72506)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded
human breast carcinoma tissue using ab72506 at 1/50 dilution. Right panel was also treated with immunising peptide.
Western blot - YL1 antibody (ab72506)
All lanes : Anti-YL1 antibody (ab72506) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : RAW264.7 cell extract
Lane 2 : NIH 3T3 cell extract
Lane 3 : NIH 3T3 cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Observed band size : 41 kDa
Additional bands at : 30 kDa,48 kDa,50 kDa,76 kDa,78 kDa,87 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-YL1 antibody (ab72506)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"