For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay regulate the activity of some transporters.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SUA5 family.
Contains 1 YrdC-like domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Membrane. Predominantly localized in the plasma membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Dopamine receptor-interacting protein 3 antibody
- DRIP3 antibody
- FLJ23476 antibody
Anti-YRDC antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-YRDC antibody (ab122098)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-2 OS shows positivity in mitochondria. Recommended concentration of ab122098 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-YRDC antibody (ab122098)
ab122098, at 1/175, staining YRDC in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human pancreas tissue.
References for Anti-YRDC antibody (ab122098)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"