For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.
We recommend using about 2.5 ug of positive control protein in the colorimetric method, and about 10x less for ECL detection.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceZA20D3 is a zinc-finger protein located on chromosome 15. It is associated with PRK1
- 3110005P07Rik antibody
- AN1-type zinc finger protein 6 antibody
- Associated with PRK1 protein antibody
Anti-ZA20D3 antibody images
References for Anti-ZA20D3 antibody (ab37613)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"