For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab74600 was affinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
- RelevanceZADH2 belongs to the zinc containing alcohol dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome
- MGC32469 antibody
- MGC45594 antibody
- Zinc binding alcohol dehydrogenase domain containing 2 antibody
- Zinc binding alcohol dehydrogenase domain containing protein 2 antibody
Anti-ZADH2 antibody images
References for Anti-ZADH2 antibody (ab74600)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"