For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 78 kDa.
- FunctionMay be involved in BMP2-induced transcription.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 1 A.T hook DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 8 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- BIF1 antibody
- ICF2 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000016968 antibody
Anti-ZBT24 antibody images
References for Anti-ZBT24 antibody (ab111404)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"