For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
Note: pH 7 to 8.
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IP.
||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 8 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA0997 antibody
- ZBTB1 antibody
- ZBTB1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-ZBTB1 antibody images
References for Anti-ZBTB1 antibody (ab115170)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"