For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ZBTB1 antibody
See all ZBTB1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ZBTB1
- Specificitynot cross-react with ZBTB2.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
14 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the center of human ZBTB1 (AAH50719)
- Positive control
- Mouse brain tissue lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 8 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA0997 antibody
- ZBTB1 antibody
- ZBTB1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-ZBTB1 antibody images
References for Anti-ZBTB1 antibody (ab79455)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"