For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 73 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be a transcription factor that may be involved in hematopoiesis, oncogenesis, and immune responses.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in spleen, lymph node, thymus, peripheral blood leukocytes, and fetal liver.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 5 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Dendritic derived BTB/POZ zinc finger protein antibody
- Dendritic-derived BTB/POZ zinc finger protein antibody
- DKFZp566F123 antibody
Anti-ZBTB20 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"