For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed mainly in hematopoietic cells and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 2 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ZBT25_HUMAN antibody
- ZBTB25 antibody
- Zinc finger and BTB domain-containing protein 25 antibody
Anti-ZBTB25 antibody images
Western blot - ZBTB25 antibody (ab50707)
Lane 1 : marker
Lane 2 : Anti-ZBTB25 antibody (ab50707) at 0.25 µg/ml
Lane 1 : As above
Lane 2 : 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
Lane 2 : HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-ZBTB25 antibody (ab50707)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"