For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ZBTB3 antibody
Rabbit polyclonal to ZBTB3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 17 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the C-terminus of Human ZBTB3 (AAH25249).
- Positive control
- General notes
Predicted to not cross-react with other ZBTB protein family members.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Primary antibody notesPredicted to not cross-react with other ZBTB protein family members.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 2 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Zbtb3 antibody
- ZBTB3_HUMAN antibody
- Zinc finger and BTB domain containing protein 3 antibody
- Zinc finger and BTB domain-containing protein 3 antibody
Anti-ZBTB3 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-ZBTB3 antibody (ab106536)
Immunofluorescence of ZBTB3 in Human brain tissue with ab106536 at 20 ug/mL.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ZBTB3 antibody (ab106536)
Immunohistochemistry of ZBTB3 in Human brain tissue with ab106536 at 2.5 μg/mL.
Western blot - ZBTB3 antibody (ab106536)
Lane 1 : Anti-ZBTB3 antibody (ab106536) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-ZBTB3 antibody (ab106536) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat brain lysate
Lane 2 : Rat brain lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 62 kDa
References for Anti-ZBTB3 antibody (ab106536)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"