For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/62500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 2 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Zbtb3 antibody
- ZBTB3_HUMAN antibody
- Zinc finger and BTB domain containing protein 3 antibody
- Zinc finger and BTB domain-containing protein 3 antibody
Anti-ZBTB3 antibody images
Western blot - ZBTB3 antibody (ab83481)
References for Anti-ZBTB3 antibody (ab83481)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"