For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ZBT37_HUMAN antibody
- ZBTB37 antibody
- Zinc finger and BTB domain containing protein 37 antibody
- Zinc finger and BTB domain-containing protein 37 antibody
Anti-ZBTB37 antibody images
References for Anti-ZBTB37 antibody (ab67508)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"