For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 105 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 6 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- KAISO-L1 antibody
- KAISO-like zinc finger protein 1 antibody
- KIAA1538 antibody
Anti-ZBTB4 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-ZBTB4 antibody (ab106554)
Immunofluorescence of ZBTB4 in Human brain tissue with ab106554 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - ZBTB4 antibody (ab106554)
Anti-ZBTB4 antibody (ab106554) at 1 µg/ml + SK-N-SH cell lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 105 kDa
Immunocytochemistry - Anti-ZBTB4 antibody (ab106554)
Immunohistochemistry of ZBTB4 in human brain tissue with ab106554 at 2.5 µg/ml.
References for Anti-ZBTB4 antibody (ab106554)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"