For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.
- FunctionTranscriptional repressor. Specifically binds DNA and probably acts by recruiting chromatin remodeling multiprotein complexes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in skeletal muscle (at protein level).
- Involvement in diseaseLethal congenital contracture syndrome 6
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family. ZBTB18 subfamily.
Contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 4 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Nucleus, nucleoplasm. In skeletal myofibers, highly enriched in subsynaptic nuclei at the neuromuscular junctions.
Information by UniProt
- EG382639 antibody
- FLJ43013 antibody
- Gm5188 antibody
Anti-ZBTB42 antibody images
References for Anti-ZBTB42 antibody (ab110546)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"