For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 64 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceZBTB46 may be involved in transcriptional regulation. It contains one BTB (POZ) domain and two C2H2 type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus
- BTB/POZ domain containing protein 4 antibody
- BTBD4 antibody
- RINZF antibody
Anti-ZBTB46 antibody images
References for Anti-ZBTB46 antibody (ab74931)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"