For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 77 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionBinds to and regulates the J and/or S elements in MHC II promoter.
- Tissue specificityDetected in adrenal gland and neuroblastoma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 11 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 0610011D15Rik antibody
- AI327031 antibody
- GLI Kruppel family member HKR3 antibody
Anti-ZBTB48 antibody images
References for Anti-ZBTB48 antibody (ab84023)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"