For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ZBTB5 antibody
See all ZBTB5 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ZBTB5
- Specificityab106562 will recognize both isoforms of ZBTB5. This antibody is predicted to not cross-react with other ZBTB protein family members.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
16 amino acid peptide designed near the C terminus of Human ZBTB5 (GenBank accession no. NP_055687).
- Positive control
- Mouse brain tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 2 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 5930421I10 antibody
- 9430083K24Rik antibody
- AI646847 antibody
Anti-ZBTB5 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-ZBTB5 antibody (ab106562)
Immunofluorescence of ZBTB5 in Human brain tissue with ab106562 at 20 ug/mL.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ZBTB5 antibody (ab106562)
Immunohistochemistry of ZBTB5 in Human brain tissue with ab106562 at 2.5 μg/mL.
Western blot - ZBTB5 antibody (ab106562)
Lane 1 : Anti-ZBTB5 antibody (ab106562) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-ZBTB5 antibody (ab106562) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse brain tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 74 kDa
References for Anti-ZBTB5 antibody (ab106562)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"