For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay 1/12500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 48, 85 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 4 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ZBTB 6 antibody
- ZBTB6 antibody
- ZBTB6_HUMAN antibody
Anti-ZBTB6 antibody images
References for Anti-ZBTB6 antibody (ab80270)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"