For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab106631 was purified by affinity chromatography via a peptide column.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa.Can be blocked with ZBTB8A peptide (ab176421).
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionMay be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 2 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- BOZ-F1 antibody
- BOZF1 antibody
- BTB/POZ and zinc-finger domain-containing factor antibody
Anti-ZBTB8A antibody images
References for Anti-ZBTB8A antibody (ab106631)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"